Old 02-14-2012, 06:27 PM
Roberto Majadas Lopez

Default how to rebuild linux-image-3.2.0-1-amd64

Hello debian hackers :

I need to rebuild linux-image-3.2.0-1-amd64 package. I need to disable some modules and make some changes, but i can't find info about how can i rebuild this kind of packages. Which is the standard way to rebuild this kind of packages?

Thanks for all