Old 02-07-2012, 04:45 AM

Default Processed: linux-image-3.0.0-1-686-pae: I/O errors using ext4 under xen

> # Bastian Blank wrote:
> #
> # > This is unfixed in -40. Almost all mounts goes wrong now with a 3.0 and
> # > 3.1 guest.
> #
> # This seems to have been closed again by mistake in the
> # user-mode-linux package, so reopening (though I haven't tried it
> # myself).
> reopen 637234
Bug #637234 {Done: dann frazier <dannf@debian.org>} [linux-2.6] linux-image-3.0.0-1-686-pae: I/O errors using ext4 under xen (also affects ext3 as of linux-image-3.1.0-1-amd64 et al)
'reopen' may be inappropriate when a bug has been closed with a version;
you may need to use 'found' to remove fixed versions.

637234: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=637234
Debian Bug Tracking System