Old 02-04-2012, 04:38 PM
Ben Hutchings

Default Uploading linux-2.6 (3.2.4-1)

On Tue, 2012-01-31 at 14:06 +0000, Ben Hutchings wrote:
> I intend to upload linux-2.6 version 3.2.2-1 to unstable shortly. This
> should fix the FTBFS on armel and various other bugs.

SUBLEVEL = 4

And maybe we can fix the FTBFS on mips and finally get 3.2 into testing.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
- Robert Coveyou

Old 02-04-2012, 04:50 PM
Ben Hutchings

On Sat, 2012-02-04 at 18:38 +0100, Ben Hutchings wrote:
> On Tue, 2012-01-31 at 14:06 +0000, Ben Hutchings wrote:
> > I intend to upload linux-2.6 version 3.2.2-1 to unstable shortly. This
> > should fix the FTBFS on armel and various other bugs.
>
> SUBLEVEL = 4
>
> And maybe we can fix the FTBFS on mips and finally get 3.2 into testing.

Well it looks like I won't be able to run a build until Monday as
wake-on-LAN failed. Anyone else got the time to do this?

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
- Robert Coveyou

Old 02-05-2012, 07:56 AM
Bastian Blank

Hi

I intend to upload linux-2.6 3.2.4-1 later today. It fixes the mips
FTBFS and also includes the pci-e power management (aspm) rework.

Bastian

--
Love sometimes expresses itself in sacrifice.
-- Kirk, "Metamorphosis", stardate 3220.3