Old 01-04-2012, 12:30 PM
Ben Hutchings

Default Uploading linux-2.6 (3.1.8-1)

I intend to upload linux-2.6 to unstable later this week, once upstream
stable update 3.1.8 is released.

Linux 3.2 is also likely to be released very soon, but I think we still
have some work to do on updating the configuration for it.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
Make three consecutive correct guesses and you will be considered an expert.