Old 12-10-2011, 03:33 AM
Ben Hutchings

Default Uploading linux-2.6 (3.1.5-1)

I intend to upload linux-2.6 version 3.1.5-1 to unstable this weekend.
This is another upstream stable update. It also includes a fix for the
FTBFS on mips/mipsel in 3.1.4-1.

No ABI bump seems to be necessary.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
Teamwork is essential - it allows you to blame someone else.

Old 12-10-2011, 08:10 AM
Goswin von Brederlow

Ben Hutchings <ben@decadent.org.uk> writes:

> I intend to upload linux-2.6 version 3.1.5-1 to unstable this weekend.
> This is another upstream stable update. It also includes a fix for the
> FTBFS on mips/mipsel in 3.1.4-1.
>
> No ABI bump seems to be necessary.
>
> Ben.

Shouldn't that be linux-3 or just plain linux now?

MfG
Goswin