Old 11-24-2011, 05:27 AM

Default Processed: linux-image doesn't work properly with Pentium M CPU

> retitle 594952 [AMILO L7300] no frequency scaling support (BIOS has broken voltage tables and speedstep-centrino doesn't support Dothan)
Bug #594952 [linux-2.6] linux-image doesn't work properly with Pentium M CPU
Changed Bug title to '[AMILO L7300] no frequency scaling support (BIOS has broken voltage tables and speedstep-centrino doesn't support Dothan)' from 'linux-image doesn't work properly with Pentium M CPU'
> # guessing
> found 594952 linux-2.6/2.6.32-21
Bug #594952 [linux-2.6] [AMILO L7300] no frequency scaling support (BIOS has broken voltage tables and speedstep-centrino doesn't support Dothan)
Bug Marked as found in versions linux-2.6/2.6.32-21.
> tags 594952 + upstream
Bug #594952 [linux-2.6] [AMILO L7300] no frequency scaling support (BIOS has broken voltage tables and speedstep-centrino doesn't support Dothan)
Added tag(s) upstream.
> quit
Stopping processing here.

594952: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=594952