Old 11-18-2011, 07:30 PM

Default Processed: Toshiba Satellite C650: DSDT is borked (acpi errors, slow boot, wifi fails, etc)

> tags 598104 - moreinfo
Bug #598104 [src:linux-2.6] Toshiba Satellite C650: DSDT is borked (acpi errors, slow boot, wifi fails, etc)
Removed tag(s) moreinfo.

598104: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=598104
Debian Bug Tracking System

Old 11-19-2011, 04:30 AM