Old 10-17-2011, 10:01 AM

Default Processed: i915: X locks up when trying to play DVD on Thinkpad X40

> tags 587355 + moreinfo
Bug #587355 [linux-2.6] i915: X locks up when trying to play DVD on Thinkpad X40
Added tag(s) moreinfo.
> quit
Stopping processing here.

587355: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=587355
Debian Bug Tracking System

Old 10-17-2011, 10:15 AM

> tags 587355 - moreinfo
Bug #587355 [linux-2.6] i915: X locks up when trying to play DVD on Thinkpad X40
Removed tag(s) moreinfo.