Old 10-04-2011, 09:15 AM

Default Processed: linux-image-3.0.0-1-rt-amd64: Suspend to ram hangs

> # hangs in "processors" test of pm_test (i.e., offlining or onlining
> # nonboot cpus). Waiting for more data from John upstream. Many
> # thanks to John and Uwe for their work so far.
> forwarded 643301 http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.rt.user/7310
Bug #643301 [linux-2.6] linux-image-3.0.0-1-rt-amd64: Suspend to ram hangs
Set Bug forwarded-to-address to 'http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.rt.user/7310'.

643301: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=643301
Debian Bug Tracking System