Old 09-30-2011, 10:45 AM

Default Processed: retitle 643835 to 'xset dpms force on' doesn't restore the backlight brightness (Dell D620, i915)

> retitle 643835 'xset dpms force on' doesn't restore the backlight brightness (Dell D620, i915)
Bug #643835 [src:linux-2.6] backlight brightness is not restored on resume and lid open (Dell D620)
Changed Bug title to 'xset dpms force on' doesn't restore the backlight brightness (Dell D620, i915)' from 'backlight brightness is not restored on resume and lid open (Dell D620)'
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

643835: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=643835
Debian Bug Tracking System