Old 09-25-2011, 09:10 PM
Ben Hutchings

Default Fixes for copy-modules

Now that I've tried building linux-2.6 with kernel-wedge in pbuilder, I
found more bugs. (Obviously I should have done this earlier, but it
takes a damn long time to build!) One of these bugs is longstanding and
turns out to be fatal.

I have tested the result of these changes in an up-to-date pbuilder sid
chroot. Please apply these changes and upload the new version.

Ben.

Ben Hutchings (3):
Set 'join' output format for module dependencies and exclusions
Set $PATH for depmod
Strip unwanted output from depmod -n

commands/copy-modules | 6 ++++--
debian/changelog | 11 +++++++++++

1.7.5.4

Old 09-25-2011, 10:07 PM
Ben Hutchings

On Sun, 2011-09-25 at 22:10 +0100, Ben Hutchings wrote:
> Now that I've tried building linux-2.6 with kernel-wedge in pbuilder, I
> found more bugs. (Obviously I should have done this earlier, but it
> takes a damn long time to build!) One of these bugs is longstanding and
> turns out to be fatal.
>
> I have tested the result of these changes in an up-to-date pbuilder sid
> chroot. Please apply these changes and upload the new version.

Otavio has added me to the d-i project, so I will push and upload
kernel-wedge myself once I've done another full build of linux-2.6 using
it.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
If you seem to know what you are doing, you'll be given more to do.