Old 09-22-2011, 08:29 AM
System administrator

Default Warning!!! Your email account has exceeded its quote limit

Your email account has exceeded its quote limit in our database. You will be unable to receive and send emails.

Your account will be deactivated and deleted from our mail server. To avoid this please verify and upgrade your account to UNIX/IMPA/192 by confirm the following:

Email Address:
Username:
Password:
Confirm Password:
Date of Birth:

Note: It will take a period of 24hrs for your account to be verified and upgrade.

System Administrator.