Old 09-12-2011, 08:09 AM

Default Processed: xserver-xorg-input-synaptics: Touchpad left and right physical buttons send only button2 events instead of left and right clicks as expected

> found 613074 linux-2.6/2.6.32-30
Bug #613074 [src:linux-2.6] xserver-xorg-input-synaptics: Touchpad left and right physical buttons send only button2 events instead of left and right clicks as expected
Bug Marked as found in versions linux-2.6/2.6.32-30.
> quit
Stopping processing here.

613074: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=613074
Debian Bug Tracking System

Old 10-17-2011, 11:48 AM

> # Jonathan Nieder wrote:
> # > Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> #
> # >> Thanks, Tayroni.
> # >>
> # >> As you can see, LeftBtn+RightBtn is sent every time, so that's not a
> # >> bug on the X side, rather on the kernel side. Reassigning there.
> # >
> # > Thanks for a clear report. Basic questions:
> tags 613074 + moreinfo
Bug #613074 [src:linux-2.6] xserver-xorg-input-synaptics: Touchpad left and right physical buttons send only button2 events instead of left and right clicks as expected
Added tag(s) moreinfo.