Old 09-06-2011, 09:19 AM
paul

Default Car DVD GPS business partner

Dear Purchasing Manager,

Good morning my friend.
Thanks for your time to read my email.

Glad to know you are in the market of*Car Audio Entertainment (Car accessories)*industry.
We are a manufacture of Car*Audio*Entertainment*/*Car DVD*GPS system*from China.

Would you mind to visit our website : www.hifimax.net* ?

Wish our products will be helpful for your business.
Any questions,Welcome contact us for further information.Thanks.

Best Regards

Paul Nong

(manager)

Hifimax Industrial Ltd -- China