Old 08-27-2011, 08:45 PM

Default Processed: suspend-script: kernel errors when resuming from suspend

> found 571279 linux-2.6/2.6.32-30
Bug #571279 [linux-2.6] suspend-script: kernel errors when resuming from suspend
Bug Marked as found in versions linux-2.6/2.6.32-30.
> quit
Stopping processing here.

571279: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=571279
Debian Bug Tracking System

Old 10-02-2011, 04:57 AM

> tags 571279 + moreinfo
Bug #571279 [linux-2.6] suspend-script: kernel errors when resuming from suspend
Added tag(s) moreinfo.