Old 08-27-2011, 06:18 AM

Default Processed: Asus EeePC resume from hibernation fails

> found 611750 linux-2.6/2.6.32-30
Bug #611750 [linux-2.6] Asus EeePC resume from hibernation fails
Bug Marked as found in versions linux-2.6/2.6.32-30.
> found 611750 linux-2.6/2.6.32-31
Bug #611750 [linux-2.6] Asus EeePC resume from hibernation fails
Bug Marked as found in versions linux-2.6/2.6.32-31.
> # regression from 2.6.32-27
> retitle 611750 [regression] Asus EeePC: resume from hibernate fails when memory is scarce
Bug #611750 [linux-2.6] Asus EeePC resume from hibernation fails
Changed Bug title to '[regression] Asus EeePC: resume from hibernate fails when memory is scarce' from 'Asus EeePC resume from hibernation fails'
> quit
Stopping processing here.

611750: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=611750
Debian Bug Tracking System

Old 08-27-2011, 04:51 PM

> submitter 639505 Sergei Stolyarov <sergei.stolyarov@regolit.com>
Bug #639505 [linux-2.6] [regression] Asus EeePC: resume from hibernate fails when memory is scarce
Changed Bug submitter to 'Sergei Stolyarov <sergei.stolyarov@regolit.com>' from 'Gerald Turner <gturner@unzane.com>'
> retitle 639505 Samsung N150 can reboot on waking from hibernation unless ath9k unloaded
Bug #639505 [linux-2.6] [regression] Asus EeePC: resume from hibernate fails when memory is scarce
Changed Bug title to 'Samsung N150 can reboot on waking from hibernation unless ath9k unloaded' from '[regression] Asus EeePC: resume from hibernate fails when memory is scarce'
> notfound 639505 linux-2.6/2.6.32-30
Bug #639505 [linux-2.6] Samsung N150 can reboot on waking from hibernation unless ath9k unloaded
Bug No longer marked as found in versions linux-2.6/2.6.32-30.
> quit
Stopping processing here.

639505: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=639505
Debian Bug Tracking System

Old 10-17-2011, 11:57 AM

> tags 611750 + moreinfo
Bug #611750 [linux-2.6] [regression] Asus EeePC: resume from hibernate fails when memory is scarce
Added tag(s) moreinfo.