-   Debian Kernel (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-kernel/)
-   -   Processed (with 5 errors): usb: Wireless USB keyboard no longer works (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-kernel/566100-processed-5-errors-usb-wireless-usb-keyboard-no-longer-works.html)

08-19-2011 08:00 PM

Processed (with 5 errors): usb: Wireless USB keyboard no longer works

> fixed 588603 linux-2.6/2.6.32-28
Bug #588603 {Done: Jonathan Nieder <jrnieder@gmail.com>} [linux-2.6] usb: Wireless USB keyboard no longer works
Bug Marked as fixed in versions linux-2.6/2.6.32-28.
> # first report was a little after 2.6.32-15 was released.
> found 588603 linux-2.6/2.6.32-15
Bug #588603 {Done: Jonathan Nieder <jrnieder@gmail.com>} [linux-2.6] usb: Wireless USB keyboard no longer works
Bug Marked as found in versions linux-2.6/2.6.32-15.
> MH wrote:
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.

> > Sorry for the late reply, but I haven't had Internet access for over
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.

> > a week. I'm in the middle of Africa, and our communication
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.

> > infrastructure leaves much to be desired.
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.

Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.

Too many unknown commands, stopping here.

588603: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=588603
Debian Bug Tracking System