Old 07-13-2011, 12:22 PM
Berillions

Default kernel 2.6.39 & chipset r8192e

Hi,

it seems that there is a regression since the *.39 and this driver. (R8192e_pci)
The connection to my network works correctly but impossible to update
my system or navigate to internet like if i'm not connected...

I tried with the 2.6.32 kernel and it works at 100%...
I use firmware-realtek.

Which log i must to post to help you?

Thanks,
berillions

PS: woorks totally with kernel 2.6.38 too