Old 06-21-2011, 02:24 AM

Default Processed: reassign 631080 to gnome

> # Sorry this isn't very specific but I don't know what to ask next
> reassign 631080 gnome
Bug #631080 [linux-2.6] general: No sound in Squezee, control volume dont found devices
Bug reassigned from package 'linux-2.6' to 'gnome'.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

631080: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=631080
Debian Bug Tracking System