Old 05-18-2011, 11:55 AM
PauloWW

Default Res: Error: caught unhandled signal 11

Hello Ben, thanks for the reply.

Sorry to ask, but what would typo'd?
Do you believe that Java + Arm is infeasible, ie no chance to work stably?

Thanks!

De: Ben Hutchings <ben@decadent.org.uk>
Para: debian-kernel@lists.debian.org
Enviadas: Terça-feira, 17 de Maio de 2011 22:42:55
Assunto: Re: Error: caught unhandled signal 11

On Tue, 2011-05-17 at 18:06 -0700, Paulo E. W. wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm having problems with JSP and Webservices on Tomcat6 and on Jetty 6
> e in Debian (arm processor).
> On Tomcat6 it starts fine, runs a few moments, and then aborts.
> On Jetty 6 not initialize.
[...]

You seem to have typo'd 'java' as 'kernel'.

Java implementations usually seem to be broken on ARM, anyway.

Ben.

--
Ben
Hutchings

Old 05-18-2011, 01:18 PM
Ben Hutchings

On Wed, 2011-05-18 at 04:55 -0700, PauloWW wrote:
> Hello Ben, thanks for the reply.
>
> Sorry to ask, but what would typo'd?
[...]

The name of the mailing list. You should write to debian-java.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings