Old 05-10-2011, 01:10 PM
maximilian attems

Default uploading 2.6.39-rc7 exp

last rc of the 2.6.39 series.
next is said to be 2.6.39, so will be directed to sid,
most probably next week.

--
maks

Old 05-10-2011, 08:40 PM
Julien Cristau

On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 15:10:24 +0200, maximilian attems wrote:

> next is said to be 2.6.39, so will be directed to sid,
> most probably next week.

I'm hoping to be able to finish the perl transition next week, so it'd
be nice if you could hold off until that's out of the way. Otherwise we
might have to break linux-tools in testing (it depends on libperl5.10).
I'll try to let you know where things stand when .39 final appears.

Thanks,
Julien