Old 05-09-2011, 09:07 PM

Default Processed: reopening 625953, retitle 625953 to hostap_pci driver not working for device supported by orinoco_pci ...

Bug #625953 {Done: Ben Hutchings <ben@decadent.org.uk>} [linux-2.6] linux-2.6: orinoco_pci module is no longer present
> retitle 625953 hostap_pci driver not working for device supported by orinoco_pci
Bug #625953 [linux-2.6] linux-2.6: orinoco_pci module is no longer present
Changed Bug title to 'hostap_pci driver not working for device supported by orinoco_pci' from 'linux-2.6: orinoco_pci module is no longer present'
> severity 625953 important
Bug #625953 [linux-2.6] hostap_pci driver not working for device supported by orinoco_pci
Severity set to 'important' from 'critical'

> tags 625953 + moreinfo
Bug #625953 [linux-2.6] hostap_pci driver not working for device supported by orinoco_pci
Added tag(s) moreinfo.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

625953: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=625953