FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > Debian > Debian Kernel

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 05-08-2011, 12:50 AM
Austin English
 
Default Bug#626021: linux-image-2.6.38-2-686: icebp (opcode 0xf1) no longer causing a SIGTRAP, breaks Wine

Package: linux-2.6
Version: 2.6.38-3
Severity: normal

This is a bug in the kernel itself, there have been a few patches to the kernel, but it seems at least one patch is not in the vanilla kernel. Some other distributions are including this patch. See https://bugzilla.kernel.org/show_bug.cgi?id=16315 and http://bugs.winehq.org/show_bug.cgi?id=23323 for more info.

-- Package-specific info:
** Version:
Linux version 2.6.38-2-686 (Debian 2.6.38-3) (ben@decadent.org.uk) (gcc version 4.4.5 (Debian 4.4.5-15) ) #1 SMP Thu Apr 7 05:24:21 UTC 2011

** Command line:
BOOT_IMAGE=/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.38-2-686 root=UUID=fc173ee2-9266-4bce-b5c3-ff468730f225 ro quiet

** Not tainted

** Kernel log:
[ 0.664763] 00:06: ttyS0 at I/O 0x3f8 (irq = 4) is a 16550A
[ 0.664919] Linux agpgart interface v0.103
[ 0.665034] i8042: PNP: PS/2 Controller [PNP0303:KBD,PNP0f13:MOU] at 0x60,0x64 irq 1,12
[ 0.665505] serio: i8042 KBD port at 0x60,0x64 irq 1
[ 0.665516] serio: i8042 AUX port at 0x60,0x64 irq 12
[ 0.665606] mousedev: PS/2 mouse device common for all mice
[ 0.665792] input: AT Translated Set 2 keyboard as /devices/platform/i8042/serio0/input/input0
[ 0.665965] rtc_cmos 00:01: rtc core: registered rtc_cmos as rtc0
[ 0.666036] rtc0: alarms up to one day, 114 bytes nvram, hpet irqs
[ 0.666047] cpuidle: using governor ladder
[ 0.666048] cpuidle: using governor menu
[ 0.666192] TCP cubic registered
[ 0.666292] NET: Registered protocol family 10
[ 0.666726] Mobile IPv6
[ 0.666730] NET: Registered protocol family 17
[ 0.666735] Registering the dns_resolver key type
[ 0.666751] Using IPI No-Shortcut mode
[ 0.666819] PM: Hibernation image not present or could not be loaded.
[ 0.666826] registered taskstats version 1
[ 0.666928] rtc_cmos 00:01: setting system clock to 2011-05-06 19:42:14 UTC (1304710934)
[ 0.666944] Initalizing network drop monitor service
[ 0.666997] Freeing unused kernel memory: 392k freed
[ 0.667098] Write protecting the kernel text: 2648k
[ 0.667109] Write protecting the kernel read-only data: 1000k
[ 0.679883] <30>udev[45]: starting version 167
[ 0.695518] 8139cp: 8139cp: 10/100 PCI Ethernet driver v1.3 (Mar 22, 2004)
[ 0.695633] ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [LNKC] enabled at IRQ 11
[ 0.695654] 8139cp 0000:00:03.0: PCI INT A -> Link[LNKC] -> GSI 11 (level, high) -> IRQ 11
[ 0.744936] FDC 0 is a S82078B
[ 0.745467] 8139cp 0000:00:03.0: eth0: RTL-8139C+ at 0xc8806000, 52:54:00:12:34:56, IRQ 11
[ 0.745490] 8139cp 0000:00:03.0: setting latency timer to 64
[ 0.747229] 8139too: 8139too Fast Ethernet driver 0.9.28
[ 0.748483] SCSI subsystem initialized
[ 0.759932] libata version 3.00 loaded.
[ 0.761768] ata_piix 0000:00:01.1: version 2.13
[ 0.761824] ata_piix 0000:00:01.1: setting latency timer to 64
[ 0.762212] scsi0 : ata_piix
[ 0.762298] scsi1 : ata_piix
[ 0.762328] ata1: PATA max MWDMA2 cmd 0x1f0 ctl 0x3f6 bmdma 0xc000 irq 14
[ 0.762330] ata2: PATA max MWDMA2 cmd 0x170 ctl 0x376 bmdma 0xc008 irq 15
[ 0.916539] ata1.01: NODEV after polling detection
[ 0.916751] ata2.01: NODEV after polling detection
[ 0.916959] ata1.00: ATA-7: QEMU HARDDISK, 0.13.0, max UDMA/100
[ 0.916961] ata1.00: 20971520 sectors, multi 16: LBA48
[ 0.917096] ata2.00: ATAPI: QEMU DVD-ROM, 0.13.0, max UDMA/100
[ 0.917408] ata1.00: configured for MWDMA2
[ 0.917492] scsi 0:0:0:0: Direct-Access ATA QEMU HARDDISK 0.13 PQ: 0 ANSI: 5
[ 0.917864] ata2.00: configured for MWDMA2
[ 0.918137] scsi 1:0:0:0: CD-ROM QEMU QEMU DVD-ROM 0.13 PQ: 0 ANSI: 5
[ 0.928603] sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] 20971520 512-byte logical blocks: (10.7 GB/10.0 GiB)
[ 0.928628] sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] Write Protect is off
[ 0.928630] sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] Mode Sense: 00 3a 00 00
[ 0.928641] sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] Write cache: disabled, read cache: enabled, doesn't support DPO or FUA
[ 0.929229] sr0: scsi3-mmc drive: 4x/4x xa/form2 tray
[ 0.929231] cdrom: Uniform CD-ROM driver Revision: 3.20
[ 0.929407] sda: sda1 sda2 < sda5 >
[ 0.929622] sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] Attached SCSI disk
[ 0.929692] sr 1:0:0:0: Attached scsi CD-ROM sr0
[ 0.937670] sd 0:0:0:0: Attached scsi generic sg0 type 0
[ 0.937936] sr 1:0:0:0: Attached scsi generic sg1 type 5
[ 1.081266] PM: Starting manual resume from disk
[ 1.081268] PM: Hibernation image partition 8:5 present
[ 1.081269] PM: Looking for hibernation image.
[ 1.081464] PM: Image not found (code -22)
[ 1.081466] PM: Hibernation image not present or could not be loaded.
[ 1.098886] EXT4-fs (sda1): mounted filesystem with ordered data mode. Opts: (null)
[ 1.256117] Refined TSC clocksource calibration: 3208.200 MHz.
[ 2.327907] <30>udev[221]: starting version 167
[ 2.866819] input: PC Speaker as /devices/platform/pcspkr/input/input1
[ 2.875538] input: Power Button as /devices/LNXSYSTM:00/LNXPWRBN:00/input/input2
[ 2.875595] ACPI: Power Button [PWRF]
[ 3.027189] ACPI: acpi_idle registered with cpuidle
[ 3.034228] piix4_smbus 0000:00:01.3: SMBus Host Controller at 0xb100, revision 0
[ 3.064355] parport_pc 00:05: reported by Plug and Play ACPI
[ 3.064456] parport0: PC-style at 0x378, irq 7 [PCSPP,TRISTATE]
[ 3.413261] input: ImExPS/2 Generic Explorer Mouse as /devices/platform/i8042/serio1/input/input3
[ 3.695100] Adding 242684k swap on /dev/sda5. Priority:-1 extents:1 across:242684k
[ 3.697603] EXT4-fs (sda1): re-mounted. Opts: (null)
[ 3.870966] EXT4-fs (sda1): re-mounted. Opts: errors=remount-ro
[ 3.936586] loop: module loaded
[ 4.680018] RPC: Registered udp transport module.
[ 4.680020] RPC: Registered tcp transport module.
[ 4.680022] RPC: Registered tcp NFSv4.1 backchannel transport module.
[ 4.729342] FS-Cache: Loaded
[ 4.788979] FS-Cache: Netfs 'nfs' registered for caching
[ 4.811188] Installing knfsd (copyright (C) 1996 okir@monad.swb.de).
[ 5.009417] fuse init (API version 7.16)
[ 5.128988] eth0: link up, 100Mbps, full-duplex, lpa 0x05E1
[ 8.738152] sshd (1211): /proc/1211/oom_adj is deprecated, please use /proc/1211/oom_score_adj instead.
[ 15.440096] eth0: no IPv6 routers present
[85213.445248] ata1.00: exception Emask 0x0 SAct 0x0 SErr 0x0 action 0x6 frozen
[85213.445254] ata1.00: failed command: WRITE DMA EXT
[85213.445262] ata1.00: cmd 35/00:00:00:a8:3e/00:04:00:00:00/e0 tag 0 dma 524288 out
[85213.445264] res 40/00:ff:00:00:00/00:00:00:00:00/a0 Emask 0x4 (timeout)
[85213.445267] ata1.00: status: { DRDY }
[85213.447954] ata1: soft resetting link
[85213.604314] ata1.01: NODEV after polling detection
[85213.604870] ata1.00: configured for MWDMA2
[85213.604873] ata1.00: device reported invalid CHS sector 0
[85213.604882] ata1: EH complete

** Model information
not available

** Loaded modules:
Module Size Used by
fuse 55640 1
nfsd 196206 2
exportfs 12527 1 nfsd
nfs 214151 0
lockd 60890 2 nfsd,nfs
fscache 31438 1 nfs
nfs_acl 12463 2 nfsd,nfs
auth_rpcgss 31739 2 nfsd,nfs
sunrpc 136969 6 nfsd,nfs,lockd,nfs_acl,auth_rpcgss
loop 17805 0
parport_pc 21895 0
tpm_tis 12949 0
tpm 17454 1 tpm_tis
tpm_bios 12799 1 tpm
i2c_piix4 12480 0
processor 26983 0
parport 27018 1 parport_pc
i2c_core 18989 1 i2c_piix4
psmouse 45863 0
serio_raw 12758 0
button 12866 0
pcspkr 12515 0
evdev 13084 5
thermal_sys 17667 1 processor
ext4 251726 1
mbcache 12810 1 ext4
jbd2 55701 1 ext4
crc16 12327 1 ext4
sg 21385 0
sr_mod 17418 0
sd_mod 34941 3
cdrom 34631 1 sr_mod
crc_t10dif 12332 1 sd_mod
ata_generic 12439 0
ata_piix 21079 2
libata 131904 2 ata_generic,ata_piix
8139too 21937 0
scsi_mod 134369 4 sg,sr_mod,sd_mod,libata
floppy 47893 0
8139cp 22004 0
mii 12562 2 8139too,8139cp

** Network interface configuration:
# This file describes the network interfaces available on your system
# and how to activate them. For more information, see interfaces(5).

# The loopback network interface
auto lo
iface lo inet loopback

# The primary network interface
allow-hotplug eth0
iface eth0 inet dhcp

** Network status:
*** IP interfaces and addresses:
1: lo: <LOOPBACK,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 16436 qdisc noqueue state UNKNOWN
link/loopback 00:00:00:00:00:00 brd 00:00:00:00:00:00
inet 127.0.0.1/8 scope host lo
inet6 ::1/128 scope host
valid_lft forever preferred_lft forever
2: eth0: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 1500 qdisc pfifo_fast state UP qlen 1000
link/ether 52:54:00:12:34:56 brd ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff
inet 10.0.2.15/24 brd 10.0.2.255 scope global eth0
inet6 fe80::5054:ff:fe12:3456/64 scope link
valid_lft forever preferred_lft forever

*** Device statistics:
Inter-| Receive | Transmit
face |bytes packets errs drop fifo frame compressed multicast|bytes packets errs drop fifo colls carrier compressed
lo: 123056726 309302 0 0 0 0 0 0 123056726 309302 0 0 0 0 0 0
eth0: 136430495 117016 0 0 0 0 0 0 9223650 80741 0 0 0 0 0 0

*** Protocol statistics:
Ip:
423769 total packets received
0 forwarded
3 with unknown protocol
0 incoming packets discarded
423766 incoming packets delivered
387273 requests sent out
Icmp:
146 ICMP messages received
0 input ICMP message failed.
ICMP input histogram:
destination unreachable: 146
112 ICMP messages sent
0 ICMP messages failed
ICMP output histogram:
destination unreachable: 112
IcmpMsg:
InType3: 146
OutType3: 112
Tcp:
8925 active connections openings
2382 passive connection openings
3133 failed connection attempts
739 connection resets received
0 connections established
422005 segments received
385498 segments send out
38 segments retransmited
0 bad segments received.
4572 resets sent
Udp:
3773 packets received
112 packets to unknown port received.
0 packet receive errors
4119 packets sent
UdpLite:
TcpExt:
4273 TCP sockets finished time wait in fast timer
4387 delayed acks sent
93 delayed acks further delayed because of locked socket
64 times the listen queue of a socket overflowed
64 SYNs to LISTEN sockets dropped
33832 packets directly queued to recvmsg prequeue.
665447 bytes directly in process context from backlog
42938983 bytes directly received in process context from prequeue
79756 packet headers predicted
31735 packets header predicted and directly queued to user
140357 acknowledgments not containing data payload received
23470 predicted acknowledgments
34 other TCP timeouts
2 times receiver scheduled too late for direct processing
156 connections reset due to unexpected data
568 connections reset due to early user close
1 connections aborted due to timeout
IpExt:
InBcastPkts: 232
OutBcastPkts: 224
InOctets: 259310303
OutOctets: 130967241
InBcastOctets: 13496
OutBcastOctets: 10496

*** Device features:
eth0: 0x180
lo: 0x13865

** PCI devices:
00:00.0 Host bridge [0600]: Intel Corporation 440FX - 82441FX PMC [Natoma] [8086:1237] (rev 02)
Subsystem: Red Hat, Inc Qemu virtual machine [1af4:1100]
Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster- SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
Status: Cap- 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-

00:01.0 ISA bridge [0601]: Intel Corporation 82371SB PIIX3 ISA [Natoma/Triton II] [8086:7000]
Subsystem: Red Hat, Inc Qemu virtual machine [1af4:1100]
Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
Status: Cap- 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
Latency: 0

00:01.1 IDE interface [0101]: Intel Corporation 82371SB PIIX3 IDE [Natoma/Triton II] [8086:7010] (prog-if 80 [Master])
Subsystem: Red Hat, Inc Qemu virtual machine [1af4:1100]
Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
Status: Cap- 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
Latency: 0
Region 0: [virtual] Memory at 000001f0 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=8]
Region 1: [virtual] Memory at 000003f0 (type 3, non-prefetchable) [size=1]
Region 2: [virtual] Memory at 00000170 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=8]
Region 3: [virtual] Memory at 00000370 (type 3, non-prefetchable) [size=1]
Region 4: I/O ports at c000 [size=16]
Kernel driver in use: ata_piix

00:01.3 Bridge [0680]: Intel Corporation 82371AB/EB/MB PIIX4 ACPI [8086:7113] (rev 03)
Subsystem: Red Hat, Inc Qemu virtual machine [1af4:1100]
Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster- SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
Status: Cap- 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 9
Kernel driver in use: piix4_smbus

00:02.0 VGA compatible controller [0300]: Cirrus Logic GD 5446 [1013:00b8] (prog-if 00 [VGA controller])
Subsystem: Red Hat, Inc Device [1af4:1100]
Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster- SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
Status: Cap- 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
Region 0: Memory at f0000000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=32M]
Region 1: Memory at f2000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4K]
Expansion ROM at f2010000 [disabled] [size=64K]

00:03.0 Ethernet controller [0200]: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL-8139/8139C/8139C+ [10ec:8139] (rev 20)
Subsystem: Red Hat, Inc Device [1af4:1100]
Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
Status: Cap- 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
Latency: 0, Cache Line Size: 64 bytes
Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 11
Region 0: I/O ports at c100 [size=256]
Region 1: Memory at f2020000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=256]
Expansion ROM at f2030000 [disabled] [size=64K]
Kernel driver in use: 8139cp


** Sound cards:

-- System Information:
Debian Release: wheezy/sid
APT prefers testing
APT policy: (500, 'testing')
Architecture: i386 (i686)

Kernel: Linux 2.6.38-2-686 (SMP w/1 CPU core)
Locale: LANG=en_US.UTF-8, LC_CTYPE=en_US.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/dash

Versions of packages linux-image-2.6.38-2-686 depends on:
ii debconf [debconf-2.0] 1.5.38 Debian configuration management sy
ii initramfs-tools [linux-initra 0.98.8 tools for generating an initramfs
ii linux-base 3.2 Linux image base package
ii module-init-tools 3.12-1 tools for managing Linux kernel mo

Versions of packages linux-image-2.6.38-2-686 recommends:
pn firmware-linux-free <none> (no description available)
ii libc6-i686 2.11.2-11 Embedded GNU C Library: Shared lib

Versions of packages linux-image-2.6.38-2-686 suggests:
ii grub-pc 1.99~rc1-13 GRand Unified Bootloader, version
pn linux-doc-2.6.38 <none> (no description available)

Versions of packages linux-image-2.6.38-2-686 is related to:
pn firmware-bnx2 <none> (no description available)
pn firmware-bnx2x <none> (no description available)
pn firmware-ipw2x00 <none> (no description available)
pn firmware-ivtv <none> (no description available)
pn firmware-iwlwifi <none> (no description available)
pn firmware-linux <none> (no description available)
pn firmware-linux-nonfree <none> (no description available)
pn firmware-qlogic <none> (no description available)
pn firmware-ralink <none> (no description available)
pn xen-hypervisor <none> (no description available)

-- debconf information:
linux-image-2.6.38-2-686/postinst/depmod-error-initrd-2.6.38-2-686: false
linux-image-2.6.38-2-686/postinst/ignoring-do-bootloader-2.6.38-2-686:
linux-image-2.6.38-2-686/prerm/removing-running-kernel-2.6.38-2-686: true
linux-image-2.6.38-2-686/postinst/missing-firmware-2.6.38-2-686:



--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-kernel-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org
Archive: 20110508005030.7155.56631.reportbug@debian">http://lists.debian.org/20110508005030.7155.56631.reportbug@debian
 
Old 05-08-2011, 02:11 AM
Ben Hutchings
 
Default Bug#626021: linux-image-2.6.38-2-686: icebp (opcode 0xf1) no longer causing a SIGTRAP, breaks Wine

On Sat, 2011-05-07 at 19:50 -0500, Austin English wrote:
> Package: linux-2.6
> Version: 2.6.38-3
> Severity: normal
>
> This is a bug in the kernel itself, there have been a few patches to
> the kernel, but it seems at least one patch is not in the vanilla
> kernel. Some other distributions are including this patch. See
> https://bugzilla.kernel.org/show_bug.cgi?id=16315 and
> http://bugs.winehq.org/show_bug.cgi?id=23323 for more info.

A different version of that patch has been applied as:

commit 89e45aac42d40426c97e6901811309bf49c4993f
Author: Frederic Weisbecker <fweisbec@gmail.com>
Date: Fri Sep 17 03:24:13 2010 +0200

x86: Fix instruction breakpoint encoding

Please identify any further changes you believe are required.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
Once a job is fouled up, anything done to improve it makes it worse.
 
Old 05-08-2011, 03:21 AM
Austin English
 
Default Bug#626021: linux-image-2.6.38-2-686: icebp (opcode 0xf1) no longer causing a SIGTRAP, breaks Wine

On Sat, May 7, 2011 at 21:11, Ben Hutchings <ben@decadent.org.uk> wrote:
> On Sat, 2011-05-07 at 19:50 -0500, Austin English wrote:
>> Package: linux-2.6
>> Version: 2.6.38-3
>> Severity: normal
>>
>> This is a bug in the kernel itself, there have been a few patches to
>> the kernel, but it seems at least one patch is not in the vanilla
>> kernel. Some other distributions are including this patch. See
>> https://bugzilla.kernel.org/show_bug.cgi?id=16315 and
>> http://bugs.winehq.org/show_bug.cgi?id=23323 for more info.
>
> A different version of that patch has been applied as:
>
> commit 89e45aac42d40426c97e6901811309bf49c4993f
> Author: Frederic Weisbecker <fweisbec@gmail.com>
> Date: * Fri Sep 17 03:24:13 2010 +0200
>
> * *x86: Fix instruction breakpoint encoding
>
> Please identify any further changes you believe are required.

Looking at the Wine bug, appears the relevant commits are:
1. Commit 08d6832 breaks the login
2. Commit a1e80fa fixes commit 08d6832 (this is in 2.6.35)
3. Commit f7809da also breaks the login (this is in 2.6.36-rc1 and later)
4. Frederick's new patch fixes commit f7809da (this hasn't been checked in)

from http://bugs.winehq.org/show_bug.cgi?id=23323#c181

in any case, a regression test was added to wine to check for this,
which fails on this kernel:
../../../tools/runtest -q -P wine -M ntdll.dll -T ../../.. -p
ntdll_test.exe.so exception.c && touch exception.ok
exception.c:399: Test failed: 42: Wrong exception address 0x330000/0x330001
wine: Unhandled exception 0x80000004 at address 0x330000 (thread
0009), starting debugger...
0x00330000: icebp
...
Backtrace:
=>0 0x00330000 (0x0032fcb8)
1 0x684c2d44 func_exception+0x283()
[/home/austin/wine-git/dlls/ntdll/tests/exception.c:465] in ntdll_test
(0x0032fd38)
2 0x684f17fe run_test+0x14d(name="exception.c")
[/home/austin/wine-git/dlls/ntdll/tests/../../../include/wine/test.h:556]
in ntdll_test (0x0032fd88)
3 0x684f22c7 main+0x156(argc=*** Invalid address 0x00000000 ***
, argv=*** Invalid address 0x00000004 ***
Internal symbol error: unable to access memory location 0x4)
[/home/austin/wine-git/dlls/ntdll/tests/../../../include/wine/test.h:624]
in ntdll_test (0x0032fe48)
4 0x684f249c __wine_spec_exe_entry+0x7b(peb=0x7ffdf000)
[/home/austin/wine-git/dlls/winecrt0/exe_entry.c:36] in ntdll_test
(0x0032fe90)
5 0x7b8593ac call_process_entry+0xb() in kernel32 (0x0032fea8)
6 0x7b859fdf start_process+0x5e(peb=0x7ffdf000)
[/home/austin/wine-git/dlls/kernel32/process.c:1086] in kernel32
(0x0032fee8)
7 0x7bc70e58 call_thread_func+0xb() in ntdll (0x0032fef8)
8 0x7bc744fe call_thread_entry_point+0x6d(entry=0x7b859f80,
arg=0x7ffdf000) [/home/austin/wine-git/dlls/ntdll/signal_i386.c:2499]
in ntdll (0x0032ffc8)
9 0x7bc49f1e start_process+0x1d(kernel_start=0x7b859f80)
[/home/austin/wine-git/dlls/ntdll/loader.c:2612] in ntdll (0x0032ffe8)
10 0x6802899d wine_call_on_stack+0x1c() in libwine.so.1 (0x00000000)
exception.c:399: Test failed: 42: Wrong exception address 0x330000/0x330001
exception.c:399: Test failed: 42: Wrong exception address 0x330000/0x330001


--
-Austin



--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-kernel-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org
Archive: BANLkTiniMwnbZf6kjAk11q=FKUBfYK+Kgw@mail.gmail.com ">http://lists.debian.org/BANLkTiniMwnbZf6kjAk11q=FKUBfYK+Kgw@mail.gmail.com
 
Old 05-10-2011, 10:55 PM
Frederic Weisbecker
 
Default Bug#626021: linux-image-2.6.38-2-686: icebp (opcode 0xf1) no longer causing a SIGTRAP, breaks Wine

On Sat, May 07, 2011 at 10:21:37PM -0500, Austin English wrote:
> On Sat, May 7, 2011 at 21:11, Ben Hutchings <ben@decadent.org.uk> wrote:
> > On Sat, 2011-05-07 at 19:50 -0500, Austin English wrote:
> >> Package: linux-2.6
> >> Version: 2.6.38-3
> >> Severity: normal
> >>
> >> This is a bug in the kernel itself, there have been a few patches to
> >> the kernel, but it seems at least one patch is not in the vanilla
> >> kernel. Some other distributions are including this patch. See
> >> https://bugzilla.kernel.org/show_bug.cgi?id=16315 and
> >> http://bugs.winehq.org/show_bug.cgi?id=23323 for more info.
> >
> > A different version of that patch has been applied as:
> >
> > commit 89e45aac42d40426c97e6901811309bf49c4993f
> > Author: Frederic Weisbecker <fweisbec@gmail.com>
> > Date: * Fri Sep 17 03:24:13 2010 +0200
> >
> > * *x86: Fix instruction breakpoint encoding
> >
> > Please identify any further changes you believe are required.
>
> Looking at the Wine bug, appears the relevant commits are:
> 1. Commit 08d6832 breaks the login
> 2. Commit a1e80fa fixes commit 08d6832 (this is in 2.6.35)
> 3. Commit f7809da also breaks the login (this is in 2.6.36-rc1 and later)
> 4. Frederick's new patch fixes commit f7809da (this hasn't been checked in)
>
> from http://bugs.winehq.org/show_bug.cgi?id=23323#c181
>
> in any case, a regression test was added to wine to check for this,
> which fails on this kernel:
> ../../../tools/runtest -q -P wine -M ntdll.dll -T ../../.. -p
> ntdll_test.exe.so exception.c && touch exception.ok
> exception.c:399: Test failed: 42: Wrong exception address 0x330000/0x330001
> wine: Unhandled exception 0x80000004 at address 0x330000 (thread
> 0009), starting debugger...
> 0x00330000: icebp
> ...
> Backtrace:
> =>0 0x00330000 (0x0032fcb8)
> 1 0x684c2d44 func_exception+0x283()
> [/home/austin/wine-git/dlls/ntdll/tests/exception.c:465] in ntdll_test
> (0x0032fd38)
> 2 0x684f17fe run_test+0x14d(name="exception.c")
> [/home/austin/wine-git/dlls/ntdll/tests/../../../include/wine/test.h:556]
> in ntdll_test (0x0032fd88)
> 3 0x684f22c7 main+0x156(argc=*** Invalid address 0x00000000 ***
> , argv=*** Invalid address 0x00000004 ***
> Internal symbol error: unable to access memory location 0x4)
> [/home/austin/wine-git/dlls/ntdll/tests/../../../include/wine/test.h:624]
> in ntdll_test (0x0032fe48)
> 4 0x684f249c __wine_spec_exe_entry+0x7b(peb=0x7ffdf000)
> [/home/austin/wine-git/dlls/winecrt0/exe_entry.c:36] in ntdll_test
> (0x0032fe90)
> 5 0x7b8593ac call_process_entry+0xb() in kernel32 (0x0032fea8)
> 6 0x7b859fdf start_process+0x5e(peb=0x7ffdf000)
> [/home/austin/wine-git/dlls/kernel32/process.c:1086] in kernel32
> (0x0032fee8)
> 7 0x7bc70e58 call_thread_func+0xb() in ntdll (0x0032fef8)
> 8 0x7bc744fe call_thread_entry_point+0x6d(entry=0x7b859f80,
> arg=0x7ffdf000) [/home/austin/wine-git/dlls/ntdll/signal_i386.c:2499]
> in ntdll (0x0032ffc8)
> 9 0x7bc49f1e start_process+0x1d(kernel_start=0x7b859f80)
> [/home/austin/wine-git/dlls/ntdll/loader.c:2612] in ntdll (0x0032ffe8)
> 10 0x6802899d wine_call_on_stack+0x1c() in libwine.so.1 (0x00000000)
> exception.c:399: Test failed: 42: Wrong exception address 0x330000/0x330001
> exception.c:399: Test failed: 42: Wrong exception address 0x330000/0x330001

I'm trying to launch this wine test from dlls/ntdll/tests/
with ../../../tools/runtest -q -P wine -M ntdll.dll -T ../../.. -p
and a git clone of the wine repo from today.

And I get this result: "shift: 89: can't shift that many", which I have
no clue what it's about.

So I don't know how to reproduce. Any idea on how I should launch
that wine self test, or which mistake I may have made?

Thanks.



--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-kernel-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org
Archive: 20110510225458.GC9125@nowhere">http://lists.debian.org/20110510225458.GC9125@nowhere
 
Old 05-10-2011, 11:01 PM
Austin English
 
Default Bug#626021: linux-image-2.6.38-2-686: icebp (opcode 0xf1) no longer causing a SIGTRAP, breaks Wine

On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 17:55, Frederic Weisbecker <fweisbec@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, May 07, 2011 at 10:21:37PM -0500, Austin English wrote:
>> On Sat, May 7, 2011 at 21:11, Ben Hutchings <ben@decadent.org.uk> wrote:
>> > On Sat, 2011-05-07 at 19:50 -0500, Austin English wrote:
>> >> Package: linux-2.6
>> >> Version: 2.6.38-3
>> >> Severity: normal
>> >>
>> >> This is a bug in the kernel itself, there have been a few patches to
>> >> the kernel, but it seems at least one patch is not in the vanilla
>> >> kernel. Some other distributions are including this patch. See
>> >> https://bugzilla.kernel.org/show_bug.cgi?id=16315 and
>> >> http://bugs.winehq.org/show_bug.cgi?id=23323 for more info.
>> >
>> > A different version of that patch has been applied as:
>> >
>> > commit 89e45aac42d40426c97e6901811309bf49c4993f
>> > Author: Frederic Weisbecker <fweisbec@gmail.com>
>> > Date: * Fri Sep 17 03:24:13 2010 +0200
>> >
>> > * *x86: Fix instruction breakpoint encoding
>> >
>> > Please identify any further changes you believe are required.
>>
>> Looking at the Wine bug, appears the relevant commits are:
>> 1. Commit 08d6832 breaks the login
>> 2. Commit a1e80fa fixes commit 08d6832 (this is in 2.6.35)
>> 3. Commit f7809da also breaks the login (this is in 2.6.36-rc1 and later)
>> 4. Frederick's new patch fixes commit f7809da (this hasn't been checked in)
>>
>> from http://bugs.winehq.org/show_bug.cgi?id=23323#c181
>>
>> in any case, a regression test was added to wine to check for this,
>> which fails on this kernel:
>> ../../../tools/runtest -q -P wine -M ntdll.dll -T ../../.. -p
>> ntdll_test.exe.so exception.c && touch exception.ok
>> exception.c:399: Test failed: 42: Wrong exception address 0x330000/0x330001
>> wine: Unhandled exception 0x80000004 at address 0x330000 (thread
>> 0009), starting debugger...
>> 0x00330000: icebp
>> ...
>> Backtrace:
>> =>0 0x00330000 (0x0032fcb8)
>> * 1 0x684c2d44 func_exception+0x283()
>> [/home/austin/wine-git/dlls/ntdll/tests/exception.c:465] in ntdll_test
>> (0x0032fd38)
>> * 2 0x684f17fe run_test+0x14d(name="exception.c")
>> [/home/austin/wine-git/dlls/ntdll/tests/../../../include/wine/test.h:556]
>> in ntdll_test (0x0032fd88)
>> * 3 0x684f22c7 main+0x156(argc=*** Invalid address 0x00000000 ***
>> , argv=*** Invalid address 0x00000004 ***
>> Internal symbol error: unable to access memory location 0x4)
>> [/home/austin/wine-git/dlls/ntdll/tests/../../../include/wine/test.h:624]
>> in ntdll_test (0x0032fe48)
>> * 4 0x684f249c __wine_spec_exe_entry+0x7b(peb=0x7ffdf000)
>> [/home/austin/wine-git/dlls/winecrt0/exe_entry.c:36] in ntdll_test
>> (0x0032fe90)
>> * 5 0x7b8593ac call_process_entry+0xb() in kernel32 (0x0032fea8)
>> * 6 0x7b859fdf start_process+0x5e(peb=0x7ffdf000)
>> [/home/austin/wine-git/dlls/kernel32/process.c:1086] in kernel32
>> (0x0032fee8)
>> * 7 0x7bc70e58 call_thread_func+0xb() in ntdll (0x0032fef8)
>> * 8 0x7bc744fe call_thread_entry_point+0x6d(entry=0x7b859f80,
>> arg=0x7ffdf000) [/home/austin/wine-git/dlls/ntdll/signal_i386.c:2499]
>> in ntdll (0x0032ffc8)
>> * 9 0x7bc49f1e start_process+0x1d(kernel_start=0x7b859f80)
>> [/home/austin/wine-git/dlls/ntdll/loader.c:2612] in ntdll (0x0032ffe8)
>> * 10 0x6802899d wine_call_on_stack+0x1c() in libwine.so.1 (0x00000000)
>> exception.c:399: Test failed: 42: Wrong exception address 0x330000/0x330001
>> exception.c:399: Test failed: 42: Wrong exception address 0x330000/0x330001
>
> I'm trying to launch this wine test from dlls/ntdll/tests/
> with ../../../tools/runtest -q -P wine -M ntdll.dll -T ../../.. -p
> and a git clone of the wine repo from today.
>
> And I get this result: "shift: 89: can't shift that many", which I have
> no clue what it's about.
>
> So I don't know how to reproduce. Any idea on how I should launch
> that wine self test, or which mistake I may have made?

do:
$ ./configure && make

as usual, then:
$ cd dlls/ntdll/tests
$ make exception.ok

to repeat the test after success, 'rm exception.ok' or 'make testclean'.

Cheers,
Austin



--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-kernel-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org
Archive: BANLkTi=xnm9LF0seTTiQW-hUAox+egXrbQ@mail.gmail.com">http://lists.debian.org/BANLkTi=xnm9LF0seTTiQW-hUAox+egXrbQ@mail.gmail.com
 
Old 05-10-2011, 11:08 PM
Frederic Weisbecker
 
Default Bug#626021: linux-image-2.6.38-2-686: icebp (opcode 0xf1) no longer causing a SIGTRAP, breaks Wine

On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 06:01:28PM -0500, Austin English wrote:
> On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 17:55, Frederic Weisbecker <fweisbec@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I'm trying to launch this wine test from dlls/ntdll/tests/
> > with ../../../tools/runtest -q -P wine -M ntdll.dll -T ../../.. -p
> > and a git clone of the wine repo from today.
> >
> > And I get this result: "shift: 89: can't shift that many", which I have
> > no clue what it's about.
> >
> > So I don't know how to reproduce. Any idea on how I should launch
> > that wine self test, or which mistake I may have made?
>
> do:
> $ ./configure && make
>
> as usual, then:
> $ cd dlls/ntdll/tests
> $ make exception.ok
>
> to repeat the test after success, 'rm exception.ok' or 'make testclean'.

Cool, so I can reproduce:

exception.c:1463: Tests skipped: child process not mapped at same address (0x68758fe4/0x68753fe4)

Do you know a kernel version that works with this test?

Thanks.



--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-kernel-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org
Archive: 20110510230856.GD9125@nowhere">http://lists.debian.org/20110510230856.GD9125@nowhere
 
Old 05-10-2011, 11:16 PM
Austin English
 
Default Bug#626021: linux-image-2.6.38-2-686: icebp (opcode 0xf1) no longer causing a SIGTRAP, breaks Wine

On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 18:08, Frederic Weisbecker <fweisbec@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 06:01:28PM -0500, Austin English wrote:
>> On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 17:55, Frederic Weisbecker <fweisbec@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > I'm trying to launch this wine test from dlls/ntdll/tests/
>> > with ../../../tools/runtest -q -P wine -M ntdll.dll -T ../../.. -p
>> > and a git clone of the wine repo from today.
>> >
>> > And I get this result: "shift: 89: can't shift that many", which I have
>> > no clue what it's about.
>> >
>> > So I don't know how to reproduce. Any idea on how I should launch
>> > that wine self test, or which mistake I may have made?
>>
>> do:
>> $ ./configure && make
>>
>> as usual, then:
>> $ cd dlls/ntdll/tests
>> $ make exception.ok
>>
>> to repeat the test after success, 'rm exception.ok' or 'make testclean'.
>
> Cool, so I can reproduce:
>
> exception.c:1463: Tests skipped: child process not mapped at same address (0x68758fe4/0x68753fe4)
>
> Do you know a kernel version that works with this test?

Works on my gentoo machine, which has 2.6.37. Not sure what custom
patches they're using though, off hand.
You can see test results at http://test.winehq.org/data/. Using
results from a few days ago:
http://test.winehq.org/data/f555c2d8572b83595e5a9742ec4444c3ade17d3d/index_Wine.html

I see it passes on another debian testing machine, though amd64:
fg-deb64-win32 /
http://test.winehq.org/data/6a3255bbbde0bdec3407ea89ef640b66dc45773c/wine_fg-deb64-win32/version.html
/ 2.6.38-2-amd64 /
http://test.winehq.org/data/6a3255bbbde0bdec3407ea89ef640b66dc45773c/wine_fg-deb64-win32/ntdll:exception.html

I don't know of a version in debian 32-bit that passes. If there are
some old .deb's you'd like me to test, let me know.

--
-Austin



--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-kernel-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org
Archive: BANLkTi=tsmrMPG+ASLetepmUmLcW4pdt9g@mail.gmail.com ">http://lists.debian.org/BANLkTi=tsmrMPG+ASLetepmUmLcW4pdt9g@mail.gmail.com
 
Old 05-10-2011, 11:28 PM
Ben Hutchings
 
Default Bug#626021: linux-image-2.6.38-2-686: icebp (opcode 0xf1) no longer causing a SIGTRAP, breaks Wine

On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 06:16:12PM -0500, Austin English wrote:
> On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 18:08, Frederic Weisbecker <fweisbec@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]
> > Do you know a kernel version that works with this test?
>
> Works on my gentoo machine, which has 2.6.37. Not sure what custom
> patches they're using though, off hand.
> You can see test results at http://test.winehq.org/data/. Using
> results from a few days ago:
> http://test.winehq.org/data/f555c2d8572b83595e5a9742ec4444c3ade17d3d/index_Wine.html
>
> I see it passes on another debian testing machine, though amd64:
> fg-deb64-win32 /
> http://test.winehq.org/data/6a3255bbbde0bdec3407ea89ef640b66dc45773c/wine_fg-deb64-win32/version.html
> / 2.6.38-2-amd64 /
> http://test.winehq.org/data/6a3255bbbde0bdec3407ea89ef640b66dc45773c/wine_fg-deb64-win32/ntdll:exception.html
>
> I don't know of a version in debian 32-bit that passes. If there are
> some old .deb's you'd like me to test, let me know.

Every version is archived at <http://snapshot.debian.org/package/linux-2.6/>.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
We get into the habit of living before acquiring the habit of thinking.
- Albert Camus



--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-kernel-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org
Archive: 20110510232824.GO2268@decadent.org.uk">http://lists.debian.org/20110510232824.GO2268@decadent.org.uk
 
Old 05-11-2011, 12:00 AM
Frederic Weisbecker
 
Default Bug#626021: linux-image-2.6.38-2-686: icebp (opcode 0xf1) no longer causing a SIGTRAP, breaks Wine

On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 06:16:12PM -0500, Austin English wrote:
> On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 18:08, Frederic Weisbecker <fweisbec@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 06:01:28PM -0500, Austin English wrote:
> >> On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 17:55, Frederic Weisbecker <fweisbec@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> > I'm trying to launch this wine test from dlls/ntdll/tests/
> >> > with ../../../tools/runtest -q -P wine -M ntdll.dll -T ../../.. -p
> >> > and a git clone of the wine repo from today.
> >> >
> >> > And I get this result: "shift: 89: can't shift that many", which I have
> >> > no clue what it's about.
> >> >
> >> > So I don't know how to reproduce. Any idea on how I should launch
> >> > that wine self test, or which mistake I may have made?
> >>
> >> do:
> >> $ ./configure && make
> >>
> >> as usual, then:
> >> $ cd dlls/ntdll/tests
> >> $ make exception.ok
> >>
> >> to repeat the test after success, 'rm exception.ok' or 'make testclean'.
> >
> > Cool, so I can reproduce:
> >
> > exception.c:1463: Tests skipped: child process not mapped at same address (0x68758fe4/0x68753fe4)
> >
> > Do you know a kernel version that works with this test?
>
> Works on my gentoo machine, which has 2.6.37. Not sure what custom
> patches they're using though, off hand.
> You can see test results at http://test.winehq.org/data/. Using
> results from a few days ago:
> http://test.winehq.org/data/f555c2d8572b83595e5a9742ec4444c3ade17d3d/index_Wine.html
>
> I see it passes on another debian testing machine, though amd64:
> fg-deb64-win32 /
> http://test.winehq.org/data/6a3255bbbde0bdec3407ea89ef640b66dc45773c/wine_fg-deb64-win32/version.html
> / 2.6.38-2-amd64 /
> http://test.winehq.org/data/6a3255bbbde0bdec3407ea89ef640b66dc45773c/wine_fg-deb64-win32/ntdll:exception.html
>
> I don't know of a version in debian 32-bit that passes. If there are
> some old .deb's you'd like me to test, let me know.

Hmm, doesn't work for me with amd64 on 2.6.37 (my previous test was 2.6.38.5 on amd64):

exception.c:1463: Tests skipped: child process not mapped at same address (0x68758fe4/0x68753fe4)

So may be it depends on the config. Or on something else than the kernel.

Lemme check with an oldy like 2.6.32



--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-kernel-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org
Archive: 20110511000022.GA10774@nowhere">http://lists.debian.org/20110511000022.GA10774@nowhere
 
Old 05-11-2011, 12:04 AM
Austin English
 
Default Bug#626021: linux-image-2.6.38-2-686: icebp (opcode 0xf1) no longer causing a SIGTRAP, breaks Wine

On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 19:00, Frederic Weisbecker <fweisbec@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 06:16:12PM -0500, Austin English wrote:
>> On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 18:08, Frederic Weisbecker <fweisbec@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 06:01:28PM -0500, Austin English wrote:
>> >> On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 17:55, Frederic Weisbecker <fweisbec@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >> > I'm trying to launch this wine test from dlls/ntdll/tests/
>> >> > with ../../../tools/runtest -q -P wine -M ntdll.dll -T ../../.. -p
>> >> > and a git clone of the wine repo from today.
>> >> >
>> >> > And I get this result: "shift: 89: can't shift that many", which I have
>> >> > no clue what it's about.
>> >> >
>> >> > So I don't know how to reproduce. Any idea on how I should launch
>> >> > that wine self test, or which mistake I may have made?
>> >>
>> >> do:
>> >> $ ./configure && make
>> >>
>> >> as usual, then:
>> >> $ cd dlls/ntdll/tests
>> >> $ make exception.ok
>> >>
>> >> to repeat the test after success, 'rm exception.ok' or 'make testclean'.
>> >
>> > Cool, so I can reproduce:
>> >
>> > exception.c:1463: Tests skipped: child process not mapped at same address (0x68758fe4/0x68753fe4)
>> >
>> > Do you know a kernel version that works with this test?
>>
>> Works on my gentoo machine, which has 2.6.37. Not sure what custom
>> patches they're using though, off hand.
>> You can see test results at http://test.winehq.org/data/. Using
>> results from a few days ago:
>> http://test.winehq.org/data/f555c2d8572b83595e5a9742ec4444c3ade17d3d/index_Wine.html
>>
>> I see it passes on another debian testing machine, though amd64:
>> fg-deb64-win32 /
>> http://test.winehq.org/data/6a3255bbbde0bdec3407ea89ef640b66dc45773c/wine_fg-deb64-win32/version.html
>> / 2.6.38-2-amd64 /
>> http://test.winehq.org/data/6a3255bbbde0bdec3407ea89ef640b66dc45773c/wine_fg-deb64-win32/ntdll:exception.html
>>
>> I don't know of a version in debian 32-bit that passes. If there are
>> some old .deb's you'd like me to test, let me know.
>
> Hmm, doesn't work for me with amd64 on 2.6.37 (my previous test was 2.6.38.5 on amd64):
>
> * * * *exception.c:1463: Tests skipped: child process not mapped at same address (0x68758fe4/0x68753fe4)
>
> So may be it depends on the config. Or on something else than the kernel.
>
> Lemme check with an oldy like 2.6.32

Fails for me with
http://snapshot.debian.org/archive/debian/20110505T002605Z/pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-image-2.6.32-5-686_2.6.32-34_i386.deb

--
-Austin



--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-kernel-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org
Archive: BANLkTikV7EB7ek9vCkEqQymdCrs2PFgM3Q@mail.gmail.com ">http://lists.debian.org/BANLkTikV7EB7ek9vCkEqQymdCrs2PFgM3Q@mail.gmail.com
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 05:14 PM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org