Old 05-05-2011, 05:23 AM
Will Set

Default 2.6.39-5-686-pae

Ben
Max
Julien
Kibi
Sven
I'm getting a segfault with Bug listed in dmesg, but different after
today's upgrade than it was yesterday.
I'm very happy to wait till tomorrow for a possible fix to be uploaded.
I'm also very happy to file a bug if anyone wants to look at my old intel i865
chipset mobo with nvidai 6600 /256MB agp card showing
a few boot issues ( I think loading modules - but it changes daily, so it hard
for me to say for sure.

KUDO to kernel
KUDO to xfs

Will

Old 05-05-2011, 12:25 PM
Ben Hutchings

On Wed, 2011-05-04 at 22:23 -0700, Will Set wrote:
> Ben
> Max
> Julien
> Kibi
> Sven
> I'm getting a segfault with Bug listed in dmesg, but different after
> today's upgrade than it was yesterday.
> I'm very happy to wait till tomorrow for a possible fix to be uploaded.
> I'm also very happy to file a bug if anyone wants to look at my old intel i865
> chipset mobo with nvidai 6600 /256MB agp card showing
> a few boot issues ( I think loading modules - but it changes daily, so it hard
> for me to say for sure.

Please use reportbug.

Ben.

--