Old 04-22-2011, 09:39 PM

Default Processed: crashes after several days of use

> tags 578477 moreinfo
Bug #578477 [linux-2.6] crashes after several days of use
Added tag(s) moreinfo.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

578477: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=578477
Debian Bug Tracking System

Old 07-28-2011, 01:06 AM

> # not needed in presence of found/fixed information
> tags 578477 - sid
Bug #578477 [linux-2.6] crashes after several days of use
Removed tag(s) sid.
> retitle 578477 [powerpc] crashes in block code after several days of use
Bug #578477 [linux-2.6] crashes after several days of use
Changed Bug title to '[powerpc] crashes in block code after several days of use' from 'crashes after several days of use'