Old 04-05-2011, 10:35 PM
Ben Hutchings

Default Uploading linux-2.6 (2.6.38-3)

Version 2.6.38-2 had build failures on a couple of architectures. We
now have fixes for those, and a few other bugs. There is no pending
stable update for 2.6.38, so I intend to upload this in about 24 hours'
time if there are no objections.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings

Old 04-10-2011, 10:27 PM
"Adam D. Barratt"

On Tue, 2011-04-05 at 23:35 +0100, Ben Hutchings wrote:
> Version 2.6.38-2 had build failures on a couple of architectures. We
> now have fixes for those, and a few other bugs. There is no pending
> stable update for 2.6.38, so I intend to upload this in about 24 hours'
> time if there are no objections.

2.6.38-3 migrated to testing during tonight's britney run.

Regards,

Adam