Old 03-24-2011, 06:36 PM

Default Processed: linux-image-2.6.37-2-amd64: some Ethernet cables are not detected

> retitle 619520 eth0 is not activated early enough, causing a delay in the Ethernet detection
Bug #619520 [linux-2.6] linux-image-2.6.37-2-amd64: some Ethernet cables are not detected
Changed Bug title to 'eth0 is not activated early enough, causing a delay in the Ethernet detection' from 'linux-image-2.6.37-2-amd64: some Ethernet cables are not detected'
> severity 619520 wishlist
Bug #619520 [linux-2.6] eth0 is not activated early enough, causing a delay in the Ethernet detection
Severity set to 'wishlist' from 'normal'

> thanks
Stopping processing here.

619520: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=619520
Debian Bug Tracking System