> This sounds like an electrical fault. Does it happen with different
> ports? Different USB devices? If the system is a laptop, does it
> depend on whether it is running on mains power or battery?
My system is a PC tower. Yes it can be an electrical fault because when
I plug in my USB stick there was sometimes a static electricity
discharge between my fingers and the audio jacks if they are too close
to them. It should be related to the clothes I wear. Now I am wearing
clothes that give less static electricity and I didn't have this problem
since a while. I am going to see if it will happen again or not.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-kernel-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com
Archive: 1300738264.26457.0.camel@EIFRWSE00160.sofr.hefr.la n">http://lists.debian.org/1300738264.26457.0.camel@EIFRWSE00160.sofr.hefr.la n