Old 03-14-2011, 01:55 PM
Ben Hutchings

Default Uploading linux-2.6 (2.6.38-1)

I intend to upload linux-2.6 version 2.6.38-1 to unstable shortly after
the upstream release, along with corresponding versions of
linux-kbuild-2.6 and linux-latest-2.6. This should then progress into
testing.

The kernel team is discussing removal of the i386/686 flavour and
renaming one or both of the remaining 32-bit flavours. If we can agree
on what to do before upstream version 2.6.38, this change will be made
in 2.6.38-1; otherwise it will be deferred. I will provide a patch for
debian-installer kernel selection if necessary.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings