Old 03-13-2011, 05:57 PM

Default Processed: limit source to nfs-utils, tagging 593511

> #nfs-utils (1:1.2.2-5) UNRELEASED; urgency=low
> #
> # * nfs-common.default, nfs-kernel-server.default: Remove spurious question
> # mark in wiki url (Closes: #593511)
> #
> limit source nfs-utils
Limiting to bugs with field 'source' containing at least one of 'nfs-utils'
Limit currently set to 'source':'nfs-utils'

> tags 593511 + pending
Bug #593511 [nfs-common] Lenny: typo in comments in /etc/default/nfs-common
Added tag(s) pending.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

593511: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=593511