Old 03-04-2011, 01:58 PM
Chris Lumens

Default Fix waiting for a cdrom with a ks file to come up. (#658398)

> To make sure probeDevices() returned an actual device, we have to check
> that devices is not null, but also that at least one member of the array
> has a non-null 'device' member.
>
> The solution was suggested by Sandeep K Shandilya from cisco.

Looks fine to me. Check to see if this is appropriate for master, too.

- Chris

Old 03-07-2011, 06:37 AM
Ales Kozumplik

On 03/04/2011 03:58 PM, Chris Lumens wrote:

To make sure probeDevices() returned an actual device, we have to check
that devices is not null, but also that at least one member of the array
has a non-null 'device' member.

The solution was suggested by Sandeep K Shandilya from cisco.

Looks fine to me. Check to see if this is appropriate for master, too.

- Chris

I hope not (though hard to say): we do not use kudzu (the probeDevices()
call) in master any more, instead we check the /sys entries directly.

Also there's been no complains of this kind on rhel6 yet.

Ales