Old 11-13-2010, 02:27 PM
Philipp Kern

Default Next Lenny Point Release (5.0.7)

Hi there,

the next Lenny Point Release (5.0.7) is scheduled to happen on Saturday,
November 27th. We will start at approximately 11 UTC.

The queue will be frozen one week before the set date, i.e. on November 20th.

If there's something that should still be in- or excluded, please contact us
ASAP on `debian-release@lists.debian.org'. Another d-i respin is in the
queue and will be hopefully done in time. ;-)

Kind regards and thanks for the fish
Philipp Kern

Old 11-13-2010, 03:10 PM
Holger Levsen

Hi Philipp,

thanks for taking care of stable point releases! Much appreciated! :-)

On Samstag, 13. November 2010, Philipp Kern wrote:
> the next Lenny Point Release (5.0.7) is scheduled to happen on Saturday,
> November 27th. We will start at approximately 11 UTC.
> [...]
> If there's something that should still be in- or excluded, please contact
> us ASAP on `debian-release@lists.debian.org'. Another d-i respin is in the
> queue and will be hopefully done in time. ;-)

What changes to d-i are planned? IOW: should Debian Edu release new lenny
images too?

cheers,
Holger

Old 11-13-2010, 03:29 PM
Philipp Kern

Holger,

am Sat, Nov 13, 2010 at 05:10:53PM +0100 hast du folgendes geschrieben:
> thanks for taking care of stable point releases! Much appreciated! :-)
>
> On Samstag, 13. November 2010, Philipp Kern wrote:
> > the next Lenny Point Release (5.0.7) is scheduled to happen on Saturday,
> > November 27th. We will start at approximately 11 UTC.
> > [...]
> > If there's something that should still be in- or excluded, please contact
> > us ASAP on `debian-release@lists.debian.org'. Another d-i respin is in the
> > queue and will be hopefully done in time. ;-)
>
> What changes to d-i are planned? IOW: should Debian Edu release new lenny
> images too?

incorporating kernel updates, AFAICS.

Kind regards
Philipp Kern