Old 11-06-2010, 09:13 PM
Ritesh Raj Sarraf

Default Paris MiniDebConf Minutes

Hello Kernel Team,

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianKernel/Meetings

The wiki lists most items marked as done. I am just curious to know what
the decision has been made for AppArmor. Will it be enabled ?

--
Ritesh Raj Sarraf | http://people.debian.org/~rrs
Debian - The Universal Operating System

Old 11-06-2010, 09:23 PM
Ben Hutchings

On Sun, 2010-11-07 at 03:43 +0530, Ritesh Raj Sarraf wrote:
> Hello Kernel Team,
>
> http://wiki.debian.org/DebianKernel/Meetings
>
> The wiki lists most items marked as done. I am just curious to know what
> the decision has been made for AppArmor. Will it be enabled ?

Only if we can find a way to make it modular or discardable.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings