Old 09-28-2010, 04:18 PM
Yaroslav Halchenko

Default vers=4 takes precedence while upgrading lenny -> squeeze

Was not sure if it is worth a separate bugreport against
upgrade-reports, so decided just to CC and leave it up to you guys to
decide

2.6.32 is the kernel version for squeeze

upon reboot during upgrade I saw that nfs mounted partition (only 1
among 4) lacks proper UID/GIDs; investigating options for mount revealed
'vers=4' enabled only for that single mount, I guess for which
server provided both nfs 3 and 4. So now I have to force vers=3 in
fstab for that mount to operate in line with previous (lenny) setup.

--
.-.