Old 09-17-2010, 06:18 AM

Default Processed: linux-2.6 - images does not conflict with pre-policy versions of bootloaders

> reopen 593683
Bug #593683 {Done: Ben Hutchings <ben@decadent.org.uk>} [linux-2.6] linux-2.6 - images does not conflict with pre-policy versions of bootloaders
'reopen' may be inappropriate when a bug has been closed with a version;
you may need to use 'found' to remove fixed versions.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

593683: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=593683
Debian Bug Tracking System

Old 04-30-2011, 06:03 AM

> tags 593683 + moreinfo
Bug #593683 [linux-2.6] linux-2.6 - images does not conflict with pre-policy versions of bootloaders
Added tag(s) moreinfo.