Old 09-15-2010, 09:46 AM
Ian Campbell

Default Disable smartpoll netfront option in Xen flavour? (Was: new netfront and occasional receive path lockup)

Bastian,

I think we should pull the changesets which make smart poll optional and
then disable it by default into the squeeze kernel. What do you think?

I presume it is preferred to pull the individual changesets at this
stage rather than rebasing to a newer xen.git? (I can do either if you
like)

Ian.

--
Ian Campbell
Current Noise: Opeth - The Twilight Is My Robe

Boucher's Observation:
He who blows his own horn always plays the music
several octaves higher than originally written.