Old 07-22-2010, 08:15 PM

Default Processed: severity of 589989 is important

> severity 589989 important
Bug #589989 [linux-2.6] Kernel panic after few seconds of booting
Severity set to 'important' from 'grave'

> thanks
Stopping processing here.

589989: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=589989
Debian Bug Tracking System

Old 07-22-2010, 09:15 PM

> # Automatically generated email from bts, devscripts version 2.10.35lenny7
> severity 589989 important
Bug #589989 [linux-2.6] Kernel panic after few seconds of booting
Ignoring request to change severity of Bug 589989 to the same value.