Old 07-14-2010, 08:48 AM
MamoMC

Default Bluetooth for netbook Toshiba NB200 under Squeeze

Dear package mainter,
I'm sorry for bothering you but I really don't know how to deal with
the problem I have: I tried to google-around but I couldn't find much
support (maybe because my netbook is a bit too new and not so common).
So please, even if you cannot solve my problem I'd be very greatful
whether you can suggest me a way to proceed looking for a solution.
The problem is: my NB200, under Linux, does not support BlueTooth
(worthless to say that under WinXP it's working). I'm not really sure
about it but I think that after the very first installation of Squeeze
there was a kernel version (with a name that I cannot remember) which
supported BT. But not with current 2.6.32-5 version, for sure (BT
manager says: no BT adapter found or something similar). That's why
I'm writing to you now: is there any chance that there's a module that
the kernel loaded in the past and that it's not loaede any more now?
TIA for your kind support!
BR,
Maurizio.

PS Of course I can live without BT support but sometimes it's useful.