Old 01-16-2008, 03:30 PM
maximilian attems

Default 2.6.24-rc8 upload to experimental

in order to keep the dynamic of the current trunk testing
i'll schedule an rc8 upload for tomorrow morning.
final 2.6.24 is expected next weekend.

remaining issues:
- vserver patch mostly ready

--
maks

Old 01-16-2008, 07:46 PM
"Gordon Farquharson"

On Jan 16, 2008 9:30 AM, maximilian attems <max@stro.at> wrote:
> in order to keep the dynamic of the current trunk testing
> i'll schedule an rc8 upload for tomorrow morning.
> final 2.6.24 is expected next weekend.
>
> remaining issues:
> - vserver patch mostly ready

- arm/ixp4xx network driver (I'll try to get something working this weekend)

--
Gordon Farquharson
GnuPG Key ID: 32D6D676