Old 06-03-2010, 01:06 AM

Default Processed: tagging 577264

> # Automatically generated email from bts, devscripts version 2.10.35lenny7
> tags 577264 + pending
Bug #577264 [linux-2.6] V4L/DVB: Add driver for Mantis/Hopper based cards
Added tag(s) pending.

577264: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=577264
Debian Bug Tracking System

Old 06-15-2010, 12:30 AM

> # Automatically generated email from bts, devscripts version 2.10.35lenny7
> tags 577264 + pending
Bug #577264 [linux-2.6] V4L/DVB: Add driver for Mantis/Hopper based cards
Ignoring request to alter tags of bug #577264 to the same tags previously set

Old 07-04-2010, 09:09 PM

> # Automatically generated email from bts, devscripts version 2.10.35lenny7
> tags 577264 + pending
Bug #577264 [linux-2.6] V4L/DVB: Add driver for Mantis/Hopper based cards
Bug #559915 [linux-2.6] RFP: mantis-driver -- Kernel module for several DVB cards
Ignoring request to alter tags of bug #577264 to the same tags previously set
Ignoring request to alter tags of bug #559915 to the same tags previously set