Old 05-28-2010, 03:03 AM
Ben Hutchings

Default Uploading 2.6.32-14

So far as I'm aware, there are no remaining blockers for an upload (and
2.6.32-13 cannot transition to testing due to the build failure on
hppa). Therefore I intend to upload on Friday or Saturday. Shout if
there's something I need to wait for.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings

Old 05-28-2010, 03:31 PM
maximilian attems

On Fri, May 28, 2010 at 04:03:19AM +0100, Ben Hutchings wrote:
> So far as I'm aware, there are no remaining blockers for an upload (and
> 2.6.32-13 cannot transition to testing due to the build failure on
> hppa). Therefore I intend to upload on Friday or Saturday. Shout if
> there's something I need to wait for.

updating openvz to latest in a sec, please wait.
thanks.