On Fri, May 28, 2010 at 04:03:19AM +0100, Ben Hutchings wrote:
> So far as I'm aware, there are no remaining blockers for an upload (and
> 2.6.32-13 cannot transition to testing due to the build failure on
> hppa). Therefore I intend to upload on Friday or Saturday. Shout if
> there's something I need to wait for.
updating openvz to latest in a sec, please wait.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-kernel-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com