Old 04-03-2010, 07:00 PM
maximilian attems

Default upload 2.6.32-11

hello

thought of uploading tomorrow after 12 UT.
any objections?

remaining known issues:
- HPA libata patch from tejun
(Ben had some feedback and critics on it, don't know latest status)

probably a blocker if we want to push into testing.

happy easter
max

Old 04-04-2010, 04:05 AM
Ben Hutchings

On Sat, 2010-04-03 at 21:00 +0200, maximilian attems wrote:
> hello
>
> thought of uploading tomorrow after 12 UT.
> any objections?
>
> remaining known issues:
> - HPA libata patch from tejun
> (Ben had some feedback and critics on it, don't know latest status)
>
> probably a blocker if we want to push into testing.

Yes, I have marked that bug serious and I think it should stay that way.
Can we wait until Monday? Were there any urgent security fixes in .11?

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings

Old 04-04-2010, 04:09 AM
maximilian attems

On Sun, Apr 04, 2010 at 05:05:12AM +0100, Ben Hutchings wrote:
> > - HPA libata patch from tejun
> > (Ben had some feedback and critics on it, don't know latest status)
> >
> > probably a blocker if we want to push into testing.
>
> Yes, I have marked that bug serious and I think it should stay that way.
> Can we wait until Monday? Were there any urgent security fixes in .11?

nothing particular urgent afais, okay monday is fine.