Old 04-01-2010, 10:48 PM

Default Processed: tagging 569034

> # Automatically generated email from bts, devscripts version 2.10.35lenny7
> tags 569034 + pending
Bug #569034 [src:linux-2.6] linux-2.6: Please support sh4 architecture
Added tag(s) pending.

Debian bug tracking system administrator
(administrator, Debian Bugs database)

Old 04-09-2010, 03:57 PM

> # Automatically generated email from bts, devscripts version 2.10.35lenny7
> tags 569034 + pending
Bug #569034 {Done: maximilian attems <maks@debian.org>} [src:linux-2.6] linux-2.6: Please support sh4 architecture
Ignoring request to alter tags of bug #569034 to the same tags previously set

Old 04-27-2010, 05:51 PM