Old 04-01-2010, 05:27 PM

Default Processed: tagging 576213

> # Automatically generated email from bts, devscripts version 2.10.35lenny7
> tags 576213 + pending
Bug #576213 [linux-2.6] linux-image-2.6.32-3-686: ath5k stops working in AP mode after a few minutes
Added tag(s) pending.

Debian bug tracking system administrator
(administrator, Debian Bugs database)

Old 04-27-2010, 05:51 PM

> # Automatically generated email from bts, devscripts version 2.10.35lenny7
> tags 576213 + pending
Bug #576213 {Done: maximilian attems <maks@debian.org>} [linux-2.6] linux-image-2.6.32-3-686: ath5k stops working in AP mode after a few minutes
Ignoring request to alter tags of bug #576213 to the same tags previously set