Old 03-31-2010, 06:18 PM

Default Processed: The processing getting worse, not worth

> package linux-source-2.6.32
Limiting to bugs with field 'package' containing at least one of 'linux-source-2.6.32'
Limit currently set to 'package':'linux-source-2.6.32'

> retitle 575660 With last kernels, terminal/console processing getting worse
Bug #575660 [linux-source-2.6.32] With last kernels, terminal/console processing getting worth.
Changed Bug title to 'With last kernels, terminal/console processing getting worse' from 'With last kernels, terminal/console processing getting worth.'
> # The original title used the word worth in the meaning of worse.
> stop
Stopping processing here.

Debian bug tracking system administrator
(administrator, Debian Bugs database)