Old 03-26-2010, 02:29 PM
Chris Lumens

Default Show protected devices in the filter UI, but make them immutable

These two patches are required to make HDISO installs work again given the new
filter UI. It shows protected devices, but makes them checked by default and
immutable. I don't yet have a good way to explain the immutability in the UI
because you can't really change the icon in the gtk.ColumnRendererToggle field
for just one row (I don't think).

These should go to all branches. I believe HDISO support is a blocking
criterium.

- Chris