Old 03-15-2010, 05:06 PM

Default Processed: tagging 551312

> # Automatically generated email from bts, devscripts version 2.10.35lenny7
> tags 551312 + pending
Bug #551312 [linux-2.6] Please don't blacklist Unitech barcode reader from hid (USB_DEVICE_ID_TENX_IBUDDY1)
Added tag(s) pending.

Debian bug tracking system administrator
(administrator, Debian Bugs database)

Old 04-27-2010, 05:51 PM

Bug #551312 {Done: maximilian attems <maks@debian.org>} [linux-2.6] Please don't blacklist Unitech barcode reader from hid (USB_DEVICE_ID_TENX_IBUDDY1)