Old 03-11-2010, 10:57 PM

Default Processed: tagging 503857

> # Automatically generated email from bts, devscripts version 2.10.35lenny7
> tags 503857 + pending
Bug #503857 [linux-2.6] xen-linux-system-2.6.26-1-xen-686: serial oops under load
Added tag(s) pending.

Debian bug tracking system administrator
(administrator, Debian Bugs database)

Old 04-27-2010, 05:54 PM

Bug #503857 {Done: maximilian attems <maks@debian.org>} [linux-2.6] xen-linux-system-2.6.26-1-xen-686: serial oops under load