Old 03-04-2010, 12:27 AM

Default Processed: tagging 572341

> # Automatically generated email from bts, devscripts version 2.10.35lenny7
> tags 572341 + pending
Bug #572341 [linux-2.6] Use of uninitialized value $type in exists at /var/lib/dpkg/info/linux-base.postinst line 1271, <STDIN> line 4.
Added tag(s) pending.

Debian bug tracking system administrator
(administrator, Debian Bugs database)

Old 03-04-2010, 10:03 PM

> # Automatically generated email from bts, devscripts version 2.10.35lenny7
> tags 572341 + pending
Bug #572341 [linux-2.6] Use of uninitialized value $type in exists at /var/lib/dpkg/info/linux-base.postinst line 1271, <STDIN> line 4.
Ignoring request to alter tags of bug #572341 to the same tags previously set

Old 03-10-2010, 03:06 AM