Old 03-03-2010, 10:18 AM

Default Processed: New bugtitle 571457 not complete because of a spurious line break

> retitle 571457 OpenVZ write system call to TCP/IP connection hangs, burning CPU cycles endlessly.
Bug #571457 [linux-image-2.6.26-2-openvz-686] OpenVZ write system call to TCP/IP connection hangs,
Changed Bug title to 'OpenVZ write system call to TCP/IP connection hangs, burning CPU cycles endlessly.' from 'OpenVZ write system call to TCP/IP connection hangs,'
> thank you
Stopping processing here.

Debian bug tracking system administrator
(administrator, Debian Bugs database)